Skip to main content

Self Doubt

 Past few days I've had All sorts of doubts on my self. I felt like a failure. My mind tricked me into believing that I haven't achieved anything in my life.

Today however, I sat down to have a conversation with my own self so that I can reflect.

My first question to my self was

Why did I have Doubts On my self? 

May be because I wasn't doing it up to my own expectations. I've always Imagined myself at a higher, much higher place. I started seeing the big picture, not realizing that to get to the top there's a staircase that has small little steps, every step is essential. I cannot skip a step, I must not attempt jumping off  two steps at a time risking a fall or a slip.

Now I realize, I will eventually get to my destination but there's no short cut. I'll have to climb up one step at a time, one task at a time. 

Why did I feel like a failure?

Because I can't win every situation. There are time when all of us become vulnerable. My frustration made me think I won't be able to complete a task like before, downgrading my moral. What I didn't realize was I wasn't putting enough energy into my work, I split it up in different Directions when I was supposed to redirect all of it into one task at a time. 

Why was I Frustrated?

I Ignored the golden rule of letting go of the things which are no anymore under our own control. I wanted the hold in my hands even though I knew the situation would require it's own time to settle down.

How Did I Tackle down?

First and foremost, pen it down!
Your feelings, your emotions, where you are stuck and what do you plan.

Realize things will get better with time. 
Sometimes just spending days is the only solution.
Take one day / one moment at a time. Process it. Think before you act. 
Take a look on the past few months. Acknowledge your progress. 
Stay focused on the destination but give importance to all the baby steps. You are already doing enough, don't let your brain fool you into thinking that you are not. 
Just focus and redirect your energy into that one task! 

Comments